HOW TO USE THE DATABASE:
1. Please select AT LEAST one keyword to search the database by left-clicking an entry in a window. You can unselect your choice by holding Ctrl and reclickling the same entry.
2. Use the Ctrl key to select multiple values of a given parameter.
3. For numerical parameters such as the drug dosage or effect size, you can provide a range by selecting 2 values. The smaller number defines the lower and the larger number the higher bound of the range.
|DRUG DESIGNATION||DRUG DOSE [mg/kg]||DRUG ROUTE|
|select 2 values to define a range|
1. The effect of drugs on neurochemical concentrations is normalized to baseline levels, i.e. if no changes were induced then normalized effect is represented as 100%.
2. Please keep in mind that the more parameters you select, the more restrictive the search will become and consequently, the size of the search space is reduced.